Sunday, August 17, 2008

Joining the Bandwagon


Well, I'm finally doing it--joining the blogosphere (or whatever it's called) in an attempt to ... um ... see if anyone is interested in what's happening in the Hinckley household. Sarcasm aside, though, I am looking forward to (hopefully) keeping this updated with photos and stories of our daily happenings. I'm sure there will be a lull when baby Edison joins our family in a few weeks, but I'll get the hang of this at some point.


Anyway. This is just the beginning, but here's to jumping on the bandwagon!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Yay! I'm so glad you've joined the bandwagon (not that I'm on it yet, though)! I was talking to Mom tonight and she mentioned something on Suzanne's blog, and I expressed a desire for you to start one. Well, Mom told me that you HAD so I rushed right over to my computer to read it.
I understand that there will be a lull in postings when Edison comes (only a few weeks!), but know that Jeff and I will faithfully check your blog every Sunday.
Thanks again for starting one!

Suzanne said...

Welcome to the blogging world! You'll find that it's addicting, but lots of fun. :) I look forward to reading your future posts!

Katie said...

Hurray for blogs! I'm excited, Marie, you and I are bad at keeping up with just emails! I'm excited to see it!

Cindy/MOM said...

I think this is great! Of course I am just joining the 21st Century, so you will probably have to remind me to come out any look. But then, I am really motivated to find wherever pictures of my grandchildren may be :):):)

The Coxes said...

I'm so excited to see more of what you guys have been up to! I'm jealous that Brady got to hang out with you guys last week...we'll keep holding out until Christmas. Kendy :)