Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Strong legs

It seems like Edison has always had strong legs; he started wanting to put weight on his legs when he was only a few weeks old. (Maybe most boys are like that, but it's certainly new for me.) Now he's discovered that he can hold himself up when leaning against furniture. And he loves it! At first he could do it for about 10-15 seconds at a time, but today he did it several different times for at least 5 minutes. So I won't be surprised if he's an early walker....

5 comments:

mae mae said...

He has the cutest smile!

Charity Z said...

He really looks like a chip off the ole' block. What a cutie!

Katie said...

He's getting so big! I can't believe he didn't stay 6 weeks old forever :)

The Coxes said...

He's such a cutie!! What a great smile! I bet Evelyn won't know what hits her, when he starts getting into her stuff.... Kendy :)

Cindy said...

He is so cute, it just melts my heart!