Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Baby pics

Grant is here! He was born on September 24, which was actually his due date. I guess he wanted his own birthday, since on my birthday (the 23rd) I only had some false labor. But he arrived safe and sound and is a great baby! My mom flew in on the 24th and just left this past Monday. It was great having her out here with us, but now it's back to reality and trying to adjust to having 3 kids (though I'm still getting help, seeing how we live with David's parents).
But here are some pictures of our cute little boy.






And I can't find the right picture, but Grant, like Edison, inherited his daddy's dimples. :)

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Edison looks so big next to Grant! Thanks for posting pictures, Marie. You had good timing. I was just talking to Kenny today, saying that it was hard to tell what Grant really looks like from pictures of him only a few minutes old. :) You have such a cute family!

Molly said...

Congrats! He's so cute!!!! I'm so glad everything went as well as it did.

Mikasa said...

He's adorable, congrats,and by the way I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name!!