Sunday, October 14, 2012

Field trip!

This past week Edison went on a much anticipated field trip with his preschool class to a nearby pumpkin patch (not from the actual field where they grew, but it was lots of fun nonetheless). Grant, Anna and I were able to meet them up there and take lots of pictures. Here are a few of them.

The bus is here!


Edison loved picking up pumpkins and then getting his picture taken with them.

And of course, Grant had to do the same thing as Edison. It was a pretty overcast day, but Grant loves wearing a hat just about anytime we go out somewhere.


I've been trying to get myself in more pictures lately, so after the preschool classes left, I asked a volunteer to take some pictures of me, Grant and Anna.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love Grant's hat. :) It was nice that Edison's preschool let younger siblings go on his field trip. I'll be going with Miriam's kindergarten to the pumpkin patch next week, but I'm not allowed to bring Darren.

Cindy said...

Oh, what cute pictures these are! The kids are so cute, and the pumpkins so bright. I love it!