Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Boy



While Edison has definitely learned how to cry to truly be heard, most of the time he is a pretty happy little boy. He has such a sweet temperament and has been a pretty smiley baby from the get-go. I just love his dimpled smile; it makes me smile every time (though maybe not quite as big at, say, 2:00 in the morning).


I also love seeing Evelyn and him interact. This morning Evelyn said that she calls him, "Sweet, cute little Edison." She just loves giving him hugs and kisses, checking on him when he's crying, asking why he has the hiccups, etc. And more often than not, he smiles at her when she's around him. I hope this means they'll be good friends as they get older, although I know it's going to rock Evelyn's world once he starts getting into her toys....




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cindy said...

How can one little boy be THAT CUTE!!! CINDY/MOM

Suzanne said...

Holy cow, that is one cute kid! I hadn't seen any pictures since your post about Mom's visit a month ago (yes, that was a hint saying we need more pictures!) and I can't get over how un-newborny he looks now. Adorable! I can't wait to meet him in two months!

Suzanne said...

Oh, and I think he looks more like you, Marie, than he used to. More than Evelyn did as a baby.