Friday, May 15, 2009

Kid pics

I've had comments from various family members that they want to see more pictures of Edison and Evelyn, so be forewarned that these are just a few random pictures of the kids. Enjoy!

Evelyn trying to fit in her toy wagon, along with some "guys"

Edison shortly after Evelyn stuffed his mouth full of
crackers (I didn't have the camera in time for the
"my mouth is so full" look)

family home evening with some of the "guys"

the joys of the bathroom mirror

looking quite handsome in his Sunday clothes

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Edison is SO CUTE! Thanks for the pictures. I won't bug you anymore (at least not for a while).

Katie said...

Oh, I love those two cute little people. Keep the pictures coming, we love seeing them!

The Coxes said...

I love the picture of Edison with the crackers stuffed in his mouth - he looks like he's loving it! I'm glad to hear that Evelyn is keeping him well-fed. Kendy :)