Thursday, September 3, 2009

Effects of an Older Sister

Evelyn definitely has a girly influence (go figure) on Edison, especially since he's still so young. I know his mind will change about some things as he gets older, but right now he loves handing me one of Evelyn's headbands so I'll put it on his head. He also enjoys brushing his hair (although that isn't just a girl thing), wearing Evelyn's pink sunglasses, and the other day he seemed to like Evelyn pushing him around in her doll stroller (per request of big sister). These could be potential blackmail pictures when he's a teenager, but right now it's just cute.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Adriana approves. :)

Unknown said...

Let the record show, this was going on without my knowledge...

Marie said...

I should mention--to ease David's conscience--that Edison likes the headbands and sunglasses on because he enjoys pulling them off.