Monday, August 2, 2010

Homebody

Most, if not all of my life, I have been a homebody. I'm not extremely adventurous, and oftentimes it's just much easier to stay at home with things I'm familiar with and routines. But when I do that too much with young kids, they get pretty restless and need more stimulation than just boring ol' Mom. So this past week I have made more of an effort to get out of the house and find fun things to do. Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to lately.

Playing at the park
Mall play place

Library
"Library Legos"

Teddy Bear picnic



2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Way to go, Marie! I can totally sympathize with you--I've been a bit of a "homebody" myself since Darren was born. Thank heavens for pre-kindergarten, playdates, and playing in the backyard, or I think Adriana would have gone crazy this summer. Now that I know how much work they are, I have greater respect for all of the family vacations Mom and Dad took us on as kids.

Suzanne said...

I like your new background. hehe :)