Sunday, November 30, 2008

Growing


After what seemed like awhile of Edison being too small for most of his clothes, he is now growing out of a lot of his 0-3 month outfits. I was sad to see him get too big for the cute raccoon outfit (it was my favorite), but at least I got a picture of it before he royally messed it up (if you catch my drift) just a couple of hours afterward. Oh, well. It was cute while it lasted.

I thought it would be funny to see if Edison fit in Evelyn's doll stroller, and sure enough, he did! It was a little snug, but before I got the camera he was actually laughing and seemed to be enjoying it. Evelyn had fun pushing him around for a few minutes, although the picture above has a look of "Are you actually doing this to me, Mom?"


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christine said...

What a CUTIE!!! I can't wait to see him (only 3 more weeks!) and see his smiles in person. And of course, I can't wait to see the rest of you, either. :)
That's pretty funny that he fit in the doll stroller. I looked at the picture before I read the explanation, and I thought it looked a tad snug.

Cindy said...

Oh, has he really grown out of the raccoon outfit??? I liked it too!
Cindy