Sunday, November 9, 2008

Three Years Old


It's now official: Evelyn is three! She had a great birthday (helped by the fact that she actually got to bed at a good time the night before). As could be expected, she loved opening presents and getting to play with them.

The hit of the day was definitely a set of cooking tools from my grandparents, Oma and Opa. Evelyn kept running around saying, "I love this! I love it!"

I've also decided that I'd like to keep up the tradition I grew up with where you get to choose what's for dinner on your birthday. So for Evelyn's birthday dinner we had chicken nuggets, french fries, rolls, and applesauce.


dress-up clothes from Grandma and Grandpa Alford

a fun apron and chef's hat from the Coxes

lining up and counting frogs from the Coxes

love that cupcake

2 comments:

Destiny said...

Happy Birthday Evelyn!
Can you believe our kids are going into primary in January?!?!
Thanks for the invite.

The Coxes said...

What a big girl!! I can't believe she's 3 now. Those pictures are cute - but I could only view two or three of them - for some reason, about four of the "middle" pictures wouldn't show. Kendy :)