Sunday, November 2, 2008

We got "tagged" to do this by Christine and Jeff. We thought it might be fun. Marie's in regular type, David's in bold

Four random things about my husband/wife:

1. He can't touch his shoulder with his hand (left shoulder, left hand; right shoulder, right hand) / She's 4 inches shorter, but her arms are longer than mine
2. He enjoys long solo road-trips in complete silence / she enjoys doing home repair
3. He talks in his sleep / she introduced me to most of my favorite movies
4. He's the life of a Winnie-the-Pooh tea party / for a class once, she made a working camera from scratch

Four Movies I could watch more than once:
1. Oscar / definitely Oscar
2. The Court Jester/ yep
3. Emperor's New Groove / same
4. Ever After/any number of MST3K movies

Four TV shows I watch
1. Dora the Explorer (library videos)/ Political clips from Saturday Night Live
2. Monk (occasionally online) / same
3. Are you smarter than a 5th grader? (every once in a while, online) / (it's a fun date night)
4. That's pretty much it

Four places I have been
1. Stuttgart, Germany / Yap, Micronesia
2. West Point, NY / Nashville, TN
3. Liechtenstein / Washington, D.C.
4. Nauvoo, IL / St. Louis, MO

Four people who email me regularly
1. David / Wells Fargo
2. Suzanne / OpinionJournal.com
3. Kendy / Kendy
4. Kenneth (mission letters) / Facebook

Four foods I like to eat
1. Ice cream/ ditto
2. Fruit smoothies/ chocolate chip cookies
3. Beef stew and dumplings / Marie's meatloaf and twice baked potatoes
4. Chocolate / good Texas BBQ

Four places I'd like to visit
1. David's mission (Guam and Micronesia)/ I'm all over that
2. Europe with David (anywhere's fine, but especially Germany) / Germany
3. New Zealand/ a cruise--anywhere's fine
4. Disneyworld with the kids (when they're older)/ Jerusalem

Four things I am looking forward to this year (Now till November 2009)
1. Feeling like I have a handle on things/ Patrick's wedding and Christmas in Utah
2. Visiting with family for the holidays/ figuring things out professionally
3. Kenneth getting home from his mission / getting to know Edison better
4. Evelyn outgrowing frequent tantrums (I'm hoping)/ reading some good books

1 comment:

Cindy said...

This was really fun to read, but I do have one question Marie: Just what kind of home repairs? We may want you to move back in...